Share Your Expertise
My name is MJ Linane and I am a classroom teacher who helps other educators learn how to use technology in their teaching. I started Guildway as a place for teaches to help each other by swapping ideas and strategies to help improve student experiences and learning. There are many teachers I help everyday and I wanted to have a place any teacher could go for help when they needed it.
Will You Join Me In Helping Teachers Learn Valuable Technology Skills?
- Who Owns My Course? You keep ownership of your course. Guildway doesn't own it. You do!
- Who takes care of processing student payments and credit card fees? We do! We cover all credit card and bank transaction fees. We take care of payment, billing, credit card information, all of it. You don't have to worry about any of it. Just teach. 🙂
- How do I get paid? You will need to have an email address for a PayPal account. If you do not have one, you can always apply and then get a PayPal account afterwards.
- How much does it cost to list a course? It is FREE to become an instructor. You can currently list any course you want for free and then for each student who signs up, Guildway charges 15% commission.
- Do I need to have a course already created? While it certainly helps to have it created, you could begin with a concept and build from there. I would recommend having already done a presentation or professional development on your topic before you try and create a course.
- When can I get started? We are always looking for new courses so as soon as you apply, you will hear back about your status.
- What if I do not want to list on this site anymore? Then just let us know. We will stop enrollment and completely remove the course after 30 days.
- Why should I list my course here? We offer a unique style of courses not found elsewhere. Our main focus here is on teachers helping teachers. Because we are all in this together, Guildway focuses on the social aspect to learning, not just the how-to.
All of the instructors are encouraged to use communication tools to help enhance the learning of their students. Messages, chat platforms, forums, and groups are all available for instructors to use. At Guildway, you don't just teach a course, you lead a tribe.
- What are Guilds? Guilds are professional associations that share strategies, skills, and knowledge. Members seek to get better at their craft and to design really awesome products, in our case, lessons. Members don't have to feel alone nor isolated. In fact, members are a part of a larger body of professionals all seeking to accomplish the same thing. Here at Guildway, we are driven to design the best possible courses for our students. Let us grow together.
- Can I Create Any Course I Want? We at Guildway are looking for a number of different trainings to offer teachers. All are centered around teaching, technology, and productivity. Submit your idea because we are always looking for unique trainings.
Ready To Get Started?