This course is your video guide to the latest features of Google Drive and how work with Drive outside of Drive. It may seem strange, but you can actually work with Google Drive files without going through a browser like Safari or Chrome. It isn’t that had but offers some extra speed and efficiency when you are trying to manage your files.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will be able to download your Google Drive from your computer
- You will be able to search and access your Google Drive files and folders from outside a browser
- You will be able to access your files offline
- You will know how to export your entire Google Drive contents.
Who is this course for?
- Educators who work with Google Drive everyday and want a little more efficiency.
- Educators who use Google Drive but don’t always have internet access.
- Educators who are switching Google Accounts and need to export their files and folders.