This course is your video guide to the latest features of Google Drive and how to get started. Drive is the perfect tool for teachers, students, and administrators to collaborate, store, create, or edit documents online. This course will cover everything you need to know to get started and quickly feel like a pro.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will be able to access your Google Drive
- You will be able to create Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
- You will know how to upload files and folders to your Drive
Who is this course for?
- Educators curious about Google Drive
- Educators already using Google Drive who want to learn how to use it more effectively
- Educators who are familiar with Google Drive but want to learn more about its features
- Educators switching or thinking of switching from Office to Google Drive