As part of Guildway’s weekly series, we roundup the top tweets for this week in the following post. The Guildway blog posts that are featured in this week’s list includes our recommended Google Chrome apps for English and Math teachers, using Bloom’s Taxonomy to easily plan mastery-level learning, ways to keep students engaged, and using the SAMR model to guide teachers in using technology in their course. If you are interested in other topics, please check out the rest of the blog posts below.
Here are this week’s top Twitter posts:
- How To Show Videos Your Students Will Actually Watch: With Edpuzzle
- End of the Week Roundup of Top Tweets
- Why Your Online Tests Are At Risk And How To Fix It
- Google Meet: Here Is What Teachers Need To Know
- Best Google Chrome Add-ons For English Teachers in 2018
- How To: Level Up Your Mastery Teaching With Bloom
- Why Traditional Grade Book Programs Fail
- How To: Students Create Word Cloud Arguments
- This Is What Your Awesome Technology Strategy Should Look Like: SAMR
- Best Google Chrome Add-ons For Math Teachers in 2018
The second part of this series is we are featuring five education influencers and five of our followers. We have also selected one tweet from each profile. If you are looking for people in the education field who are worth following on Twitter, kindly check the featured influencers this week in the list below. Furthermore, we are acknowledging another five of our followers for following us.
Elana Leoni (@elanaleoni)
“Too often we focus on test scores, curriculum, programs, or even technology, but when we stay focused on the learners, all of these tools and measurements become secondary—part of WHAT we do but not WHY we do it.” – @katiemartinedu https://t.co/N5zlgHUUYO
Maria (Galanis) Arfanakis (@mariagalanis)
Link to the Tweet: https://twitter.com/mariagalanis/status/635841653668909056
My favorite reminder probably ever.
Laura Prymak (@laura_prymak)
Link to the Tweet: https://twitter.com/laura_prymak/status/1100061577540222977
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our very first school wide Dr. Seuss STEAM challenge! We are helping the Lorax replenish the truffula trees! Creativity, teamwork and community building in just 20-30 minutes! A great way to start the day!
Sean Nash (@nashworld)
Technology does not negate the role of people or place in learning, but it does affect their definitions and dynamics.
Greg Schwanbeck (@GregSchwanbeck)
My Global Education Guide contains more than 50 different resources for #teachers interested in learning more about incorporating #GlobalEd into their classrooms. I hope you find it useful! schwanblog.com/global-educati…