As part of our weekly series, we have rounded up the most popular blog posts and articles we have shared on Twitter. This week’s list features strategies to serve quiet students, ways to encourage older students to activate their imagination, frustration tolerance skills, the six hat feedback strategy, CuePrompter, Google Docs, and Microsoft Translator!
In case you missed them on Twitter, here are this week’s top blog posts and articles:
- Teaching Introverted Students: How a ‘Quiet Revolution’ Is Changing Classroom Practice
- 8 Ways to Help Older Kids Develop a Sense of Imagination
- Developing Students’ Ability to Give and Take Effective Feedback
- A Free Teleprompter
- College Admissions Tips And How To’s For Parents And Teachers
- How to Teach Frustration Tolerance to Kids
- Ten Overlooked Google Docs Features
- This school librarian teaches students about (actual) fake news. Here’s how parents can, too.
- Modeling Assertiveness With Students
- Microsoft Translator
Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you will all enjoy spending it with your loved ones!