As part of Guildway’s weekly series, we roundup the top tweets for this week in the following post. The Guildway blog posts that are featured in this week’s list includes steps in going paperless, recommended screen capture tools for teachers, our teacher’s toolkit to enhance your productivity and teaching techniques, and the different things you can do with Google Keep to improve productivity. If you are interested in other topics, please check out the rest of the blog posts below.
Here are this week’s top Twitter posts:
- How To Never Teach With Paper Again
- Which Is The Best Screen Capture Tool For Teachers
- End of the Week Roundup of Top Tweets
- Teacher Essential Toolkit
- 5 Ways Teachers Can Save Time With Google Calendar
- Schoology: A Response to “What Was The Homework?”
- News Battle: BYOT Students vs Brian Williams
- Is Classroom Technology Working? Student Data Suggests Yes!
- Increase Your Efficiency In Grading Students’ Assignments Using Orange Slice
- How To Use Google Keep Notes To Finally Ditch Paper Post-it®
The second part of this series is we are featuring five education influencers and five of our followers. We have also selected one tweet from each profile. If you are looking for people in the education field who are worth following on Twitter, kindly check the featured influencers this week in the list below. Furthermore, we are acknowledging another five of our followers for following us.
Jeff Goldstein (@doctorjeff)
Let’s agree that our children are born inquiry-based, evidence-based learners. They’re BORN explorers – they critically think, problem solve, and above all, take ownership in their explorations. Earth to education system – give them the ability to BE explorers in ALL DISCIPLINES.
Krissy Venosdale (@krissyvenosdale)
Link to the Tweet: https://twitter.com/krissyvenosdale/status/1122138145158574080
Too many Google users don’t know about this quick trick…. it has become one I use every single day.
Austin Smith (@nasmith3)
Link to the Tweet: https://twitter.com/nasmith3/status/1086392915927203841
Assigned guilds with filled cupcakes today. The kids’ excitement at biting into them to find their assignment was worth the time and effort of baking so many cupcakes.
Ashley Bingenheimer (@MrsBingenheimer)
LOVE the idea of using a whiteboard as a “green screen” background and chroma key on WeVideo to remove the white!